Thứ Bảy, 5 tháng 11, 2016

What can I do for health insurance next year?

20:47 Posted by Unknown , , , No comments

Q: What can I do for health insurance next year?

In 2017 I turn 26 and am off my moms health insurance. I work part time. I also do supplement things.
4 years I started a forex account after practicing for 2 years and I put in $3,000. It's up $7,000. It's not like I can just withdraw all my money from my forex trading for health insurance.

My only option would be the heck with health insurance and deal with it. If I get fined I get fined.



A: Best Answer:  "My only option would be the heck with health insurance and deal with it. If I get fined I get fined." 


I'm totally ok with this point of view as long as you're ok being turned away at the emergency room door because you can't pay.

Paying for your own health care is YOUR responsibility just like paying your rent is. Grow up. The rest of us are tired of our tax dollars paying hospital bills for people who can but won't buy medical insurance. If you don't have enough income, you need to work more. Welcome to adulthood. Your parents must be so proud of your work ethic and sense of responsibility.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét